Rhythms of the Caribbean
Public Information about the Event “Rhythms of the Caribbean”
Event Name: Rhythms of the Caribbean
Date and time: Friday, October 7, 2022, 18:30-21:00 (Open at 18:00)
Location: Foreign Press Correspondents Club of Japan “FCCJ”
3-2-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Marunouchi Duplex Building 5F https://bit.ly/3TpAAM3
- Musical performance by Singer Roberto the Specialist, DJ Heat, Reggae, Caribbean music, and American classics of the 70s and 80s, Rock ‘n’ Roll, R&B。
- Caribbean dance lesson for beginners by professional dancer Sean Kulsum
- Authentic Homestyle Jamaican cuisine
- Video show about Caribbean attractions
- Exhibition and Product Sale
■ Admission: Advance payment of 5,000 yen per person by bank transfer (please include transfer fee).
Payment at the Reception on the day of event: 6,000 yen per person in Cash or PayPay.
* The payment includes everything indicated above, except the purchase of products on the site, which will be paid by participants when making the purchase at the respective stand.
※ Drinks and meals are also included and will be served in standing buffet style for 2 hours.
■ Dress code: Jacket without tie, Cool Biz.
Organizer: Japan Association for Promotion of Latin America and the Caribbean (JAPOLAC), 4-12-2-806, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
TEL :(Japanese) 03-6264-3858 (English, Spanish) 03-6264-3859
Kiyomura Co., Ltd.
Japan Partnertship Holdings Co., Ltd.
Unidos, Co. Ltd (KYODAI)
Saza Coffee Co., Ltd.
Sukoruni Wine Co., Ltd.
* A portion of the funds raised at this event will be donated to a Jamaican welfare organization specializing in educating economically disadvantaged people.
If you want to participate, enter your name, number of people and email address in the link below and choose the payment method.
If you have any questions or queries, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please cooperate with COVID-19 prevention measures
Participants are required to take their temperature, disinfect their hands and wear a mask at the venue. We also appreciate and ask participants to take their own prevention measures to avoid possible contagion.
We hope you can join us and enjoy the food, music and dance, and especially the friendly and relaxed Caribbean atmosphere.